Monday, January 30, 2017

week 28 and week 26 in MDM- "2 weeks on campus"

Hey Y'all, 
Doesn't that subject line sound like some college freshman's instagram caption? But my new area is a campus area so my new companion, Sister Perry and I work only on college campuses to spread the good word of God. Sister Perry has been out for 17 months which means I will be her last and best companion. I am super excited to work with her. She is an amazing missionary. 
These last 2 weeks have been super busy and lots of fun. The ward I am serving in right now has 9 missionaries in it. I think that's the most in the Mission and we are at the top boarder of our mission. Sister Perry and I have been working hard to find new investigators with the new semester just starting. We have been teaching lots of Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ lessons and giving away lots of book of Mormons, but almost everyone is getting too busy to meet with us. 
We continue to see miracles though, its cool to see how the testimony I share with people makes them smile or how when we recite the first vision with them looking at the picture in the pamphlet the air around us changes. I love when even if people aren't interested in our message they leave us with a smile on their face. 
We are teaching the cutest ladies, A and C. This week after A came to church she told us how rejuvenated she was and how she found her answers at church to give up the addiction that she had no intention of giving up on Thursday night. 
I love watching the gospel change lives! 
Love Sister Witt 

No comments:

Post a Comment