Monday, January 16, 2017

week 26 and week 24 in MDM - leaving Bloomfield with bangs

Hey Y'all
So you will never believe it but I am being transferred. Only 6 short weeks in the town that houses Michigan's Temple. I love this place and the people here. This week has been a good one. We had a lot of contacting time again. We had a lesson with the Indian couple and they came to church on Sunday. The husband is preparing for baptism on the 28th and the wife says she might be ready by that day. They were so sad when I told them I was leaving. They made me this Indian cake and it was amazing! I love Indian people! I am excited to see what new experiences/people my new area has! I am excited to jump all in there and see the work grow. Sorry this email is short again! 
Love Sister Witt 

No comments:

Post a Comment