Monday, December 26, 2016

week 23 and week 21 in MDM-Christmas Miracles

Hey Ya'll 
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! This week has been super slow in the work because everyone has been so busy with life. Everyone is scheduling things for after the new year so that is pretty lame. But we are working with it. We saw some cool miracles on Christmas Day! We went contacting in a neighborhood and I really prayed in faith that there would even be people out. I silently prayed at every intersection we came to looking for anyone to talk to and promised my Heavenly Father that I would not fear that day. And guess what! 10 people were placed in our path, we were walking up driveways, running after people and shouting hello. We had so much extra faith. It was a lot of fun too! Fun to see that with an overwhelming amount of faith in the right place miracles do happen. None of the people that we talked to were very interested but they all were very nice and they were placed in front of us by God. I know that. 
I am just finishing up the Book of Mormon again, and I love it so much. But it gets really sad at the end, poor Moroni has watched the destruction of his people and is writing about it for us. I think that must have taken a lot of faith and courage on his part. But he did it because he knew it would bless us. Isn't that amazing, I want to be as valiant as Moroni was. I love the Book of Mormon so much! I hope that you all have a great week! Happy New years! 
Love Sister Witt 

No comments:

Post a Comment