Monday, October 24, 2016

week 14 and week 12 in MDM~ "My Soul resides in Oxford"

Hey Y'all, 
So most of you have heard me say this but if you haven't here it is again. I am a firm believer that you have the potential to fall in love with every person you meet, and I have fallen in love with Oxford. I'll attach some pictures of my beloved little town so you can see just how cute it is. I am so blessed to get another transfer here with my favorite companion Sister Lindsay. 
This week was full of miracles brought to us by Sebastian. He is progressing so rapidly. He has been reading his Book of Mormon every day and plans to be done with it by his baptism, this Saturday. This week we got the members really involved and started having lessons in their homes. Sebastian asked Bro. Ellsworth to baptize him. The spirit in their home when he did that was so amazing that we all just started to cry. Bro. Ellsworth said he would overjoyed to do it. Sebastian has so much faith it is amazing. The Sundays he has been to church have been completely crazy. The first one was General Conference, then fast Sunday, then a normal Sunday, this week was Stake conference and next week is a 5th Sunday. He was sad that he didn't get to partake of the Sacrament this week but is excited that when he does next week he will be renewing the covenants he will be making when he is baptized. 
Another miracle was that we went to Almont to visit Sis. H and she thought we should go rake her neighbors leaves. Her neighbor is a less active woman named Kim that doesn't want anything to do with the church, and Sis. H is her best friend. Well while we were raking her leaves Sis. Lindsay and I told Sis. H about Sebastian and the miracle he is. After we got done with the story Kim opened the window and asked if we would like some hot chocolate. Of course we said yes. So after we finished raking she invited us in and let us say a prayer and chat with her. It was amazing. We told her about Sebastian's baptism and she said she would try to come! How amazing would that be! 
Anyway this week was just incredible and I am so excited to see what miracles God has in store for the up coming one! I love you all! 
Love Sister Witt
We got to go to the temple a while ago and I never included the picture... sorry!






No comments:

Post a Comment