Tuesday, October 11, 2016

week 12 and week 10 in MDM -"All the Miracles"

Hey y'all thank you for all the love I got this week. Its weird emailing on a Tuesday but the library was closed yesterday. Thanks for all the questions about Sebastian. He is doing incredible. He is already sharing his 'new found faith' with his friends and some of them are wanting to learn more. He is an amazing miracle. He came to church for the first time on Sunday. Testimony meeting was great and the last hymn was 'I know that my Redeemer Lives" I cried through the whole thing and when he asked me why I cried I told him "because I feel the spirit" to which he responded "I know me too." We have been really trying to involve the ward on his conversion. We had a less active bring him and they really bonded. The Elders told us that he was really welcomed in priesthood. They told us of how the teacher asked the question of who had ever been moved by the spirit to do something. He raised his hand and told his experience of calling us for the first time. Elder Hratzfeld said "the spirit in the room was so strong you could grab it."We showed him the baptismal fount after church. He was relieved when he saw how simple it was. He said going to church felt nice and that he really enjoyed it. That night we texted him a scripture about church and he responded asking if we could meet the next day because he wanted to talk to us. He shared his testimony with us and told us how he knows he needs to get baptized on Oct 29, and hopefully one day serve a mission. He was holding back tears and I was openly crying. It was the most amazing experience ever! I truly know what it means to feel like a missionary! I know that that feeling comes not from us looking for it but from us turning outward to help others experience the gospel! 
Sorry this is so short again but i love you all 
sister witt

No comments:

Post a Comment